Information Security Policy
Fibergate Inc. (henceforth “the company”) strives to realize their management philosophy by securely providing products and services that meet the needs of their customers and building a strong relationship of trust with customers.
It is important for the company to protect the information required to provide these products and services, and information given by customers, from various threats to information security.
For this reason, the company’s security goal is to maintain the secrecy, completeness, and availability of important information assets and to reassure their customers that their information is safe, and in order to achieve this goal, we will establish an information security management system (ISMS) and promote its use.
Enacted on Aug. 6, 2018
President and CEO
- The company will respect and uphold any customer contracts, laws, and regulatory requirements related to information security.
- The company will establish an Information Security Council to operate the ISMS, and maintain the necessary systems.
- In order to keep the risk to all of the important information we handle to a manageable level, the company will define systematic processes and evaluation standards for risk assessments, and create appropriate risk management strategies based on our risk assessments.
- The company will periodically educate every employee in order to maintain and improve the ISMS.
- In addition to working towards preventing information security accidents, in the rare event that such an incident were to occur, the company would immediately take corrective action.
- The company will continually improve the ISMS, and raise our information security level.